TZA - 5000 EM
TWO ZONE PA MIXER AMPLIFIERS
TWO ZONE PA MIXER AMPLIFIER
- 6 Mic & 2 Aux Inputs.
- ‘Stereo’ Music Operation for DJ programmes.
- Facilitates connection and operation of two
- separate groups of speakers simultaneously on ‘Mono’ mode. Ideal for Places of Worship.
- Line Input & Output on each zone for connecting to a Mixer and Booster Amplifier respectively. Preamplifier output for recording.
- Box Speaker/Driver Unit selector switch for each zone. Bass boost defeated at Driver Unit position for safer operation of driver units. Zone On/Off facility.
- Resettable circuit breaker for protection against overload and short circuit.
- Instant transfer to DC power (Car Battery) if AC power fails.
300W + 300W Max., 200W + 200W RMS at 10% THD, 180W + 180W RMS at 5% THD, 165W + 165W RMS at 2% THD
≤ 2 dB, no load to full load at 1kHz
Mono 6 × Mic 0.6mV/4.7kΩ, 2 × Aux 100mV/470kΩ, Stereo L/R 200mV/100kΩ, Line L/R 1V/50kΩ
Signal to Noise Ratio
Bass: ±10dB at 100Hz, Treble: ±10dB at 10kHz
Preamp 200mV/600Ω, Line 1V/1kΩ
4Ω, 8Ω, 70V & 100V for each zone
AC: 220-240V 50/60Hz DC: 24V (2×12V Car Battery)
AC: 700VA DC: 9A
W510 × H172 × D385 mm